Rent To Own Containers, LLC Statement of Privacy.
Rent To Own Containers, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to Rent To Own Containers, LLC Web site and governs data collection and usage at all Rent To Own Containers, LLC sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the Rent To Own Containers, LLC Statement of Privacy. Rent To Own Containers, LLC is an eCommerce web site. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an e-Commerce Web site, Rent To Own Containers, LLC collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by Rent To Own Containers, LLC is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. Rent To Own Containers, LLC does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
Rent To Own Containers, LLC encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Rent To Own Containers, LLC so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Rent To Own Containers, LLC Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
Rent To Own Containers, LLC and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that Rent To Own Containers, LLC may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from Rent To Own Containers, LLC and its affiliates. Rent To Own Containers, LLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Rent To Own Containers, LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Rent To Own Containers, LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Rent To Own Containers, LLC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Rent To Own Containers, LLC may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Rent To Own Containers, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Rent To Own Containers, LLC including its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Rent To Own Containers, LLC or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Rent To Own Containers, LLC or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Rent To Own Containers, LLC abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data.
Control your Personal Information
Rent To Own Containers, LLC offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may notify us of your preferences by emailing [email protected] Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from Rent To Own Containers, LLC by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list
Security of your Personal Information
Rent To Own Containers, LLC is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through encryption throughout.
Changes to this Statement
Rent To Own Containers, LLC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Rent To Own Containers, LLC will use your personal information, Rent To Own Containers, LLC will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Rent To Own Containers, LLC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Rent To Own Containers, LLC is protecting your information.
Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Rent To Own Containers, LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 1717 Denton, TX 76202. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Containers May Be Retuned at Any Time – We just need 30 days notice to be able to schedule the pick-up of the container. Please call customer service at 940-387-0462 to schedule the pick-up.
Post Office Box 1717
Denton, TX 76202